Thursday, December 6, 2012

POSITIVE PRESSURE IS KIND OF FUN

Dear blog,

im happy today.

my matric card goes missing,i am really not worry whether it missing into some kind of horrible place.
IM TOO HAPPY.

Also,I need to finish my  BM ESEI,ASSIGNMENT ECONOMIC(Some kind of side subject i had to take),and THE ULTIMATE THING..... THE MOST SAFEST MINI PROJECT THAT MAKES ME LAUGH ALL THE TIME.

HAHAHAHA.

I feel so much relief lah,with all this thing.... I am so clear thinking right now.

OH yes,I am still level 1,not up up yet,and this causing me to do prereg later than my other friends,and all uia-ans knows,Having a late PREREG is kind of THE MOST SAFEST THING IN THE WORLD.

YAYYY~~~ MASYA ALLAH~~~



2 comments:

Sizzling Suzai said...

baru melawat cni..sorry sgt n TQ! ^^ dear header to sgt cun! n huhu awk junior engineering sy warghh rse tua sgt dh..haha GOOD LUCK studies ok!!

aurora said...

haaha.yap junior engineering.sgt zero knowledge dlm engineering lagi. hahaha... please share the tips how to survive in engin please~haha