Monday, July 5, 2010

sesi soal jawab dengan one 21 guns

Do you know what's worth fighting for
Yes,it is ISLAM
When it's not worth dying for?
Yes,i die for Allah
Does it take your breath away
Only Allah take my breath away...
And you feel yourself suffocating?
erm,i do not through it yet...u know,dying...not yet
Does the pain weigh out the pride?
because pain hasl less huruf than pride,so,no.
And you look for a place to hide?
Yes....i always have to hide in my own u,because,i'm shame so much.
Did someone break your heart inside?
Its not someone-its somethree
You're in ruins
I'm not in ruins,i'm in my room

One, 21 guns
i'm 19!!!
Lay down your arms
but...my arm dont want
Give up the fight
i dont own any fight either
One, 21 guns
again,i'm 19!
Throw up your arms into the sky
its hurt you know to broke your own arm!
You and I
wait...why suddenly??!!!

When you're at the end of the road
i....never see a road that never end...
And you lost all sense of control
i dont have sense of control,so,why i can loss it?
And your thoughts have taken their toll
idk
When your mind breaks the spirit of your soul
wow...i always do that,cause,i thought i'm a physcic
Your faith walks on broken glass
ok.now i know why my faith always bloody....nak kene ni
And the hangover doesn't pass
she fail again???
Nothing's ever built to last
yah...yah...
You're in ruins
wat the?

Did you try to live on your own
I wan,but i am a girl....my pama would not allow that
When you burned down the house and home?
wait,i'm not that bad...
Did you stand too close to the fire?
yes....wait...is 1m is too close??
Like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone
i'm not like him!!

When it's time to live and let die
i cant do two work in 1 time!
And you can't get another try
i can wat,...u are so negative tinking la!
Something inside this heart has died
yes....i kill it already...it is so bad...it makes me cry..
You're in ruins
no im not....I KNOW ALLAH ALWAYS FOR ME...

No comments: